Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Old guys only

tfeverfred

Yea............ YOU.:lol:

[ame=[media=youtube]bWtUzdI5hlE[/media] - Billie Holiday - The Blues Are Brewin'[/ame]

Billy Holiday has always been one of my favorites but it you want to jump in the way back machine and savor some real music how about something from the mid 30's [ame="[media=youtube]4exZmzmxFBQ[/media]"] Albert Ammons?[/ame]

Telman2 said:
Billy Holiday has always been one of my favorites but it you want to jump in the way back machine and savor some real music how about something from the mid 30's Albert Ammons?

Nice!!!!!!

tfeverfred said:
Yea............ YOU.:)

Dang you Fred... I ended up on you tube for an hour listening to all they had of Billy... I love her music... my first wife sang many of her songs... Of course I was a big Diana fan as well so when Lady Sings the Blues was released, we (ex and I) saw it 15 times at the theater! (pre-video or DVD era!) :lol:

Glad ya got it.

Here's tha killer. Sing or think these words to her and it's all over. Because as we all know, behind every great man, there is woman. Thank her.

doodooooood baaaa abbbbabbabababbbbbbbbaaammmmm

[ame="[media=youtube]BC_UILNwWrc[/media]"]YouTube - The Beach Boys - God Only Knows (Brian sings lead)[/ame]

Now it's just mushy, but I sing this to my girl.

[ame=[media=youtube]L--cqAI3IUI[/media] - The Beach Boys - Wouldn't it be nice[/ame]

Fred was hiding over at You Tube while he was MIA from here. Good research though.

Todd said:
Fred was hiding over at You Tube while he was MIA from here. Good research though.

Naw. I hit a good swapmeet yesturday and my girl lurks here. Just takin care of business.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back