Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

For Sale Original White T

409T

Staff member
This is a home made T-bucket frame and body that we inherited about 10 years ago. For those who have seen it, it was white with pink flames. I repainted it but did nothing mechanical so I cannot speak for the build quality, however it is safe to say that my wife drove it weekly and never had a problem.

It is set up for a SBC and TH400 trans, but the rear trans mount is removable and could be easily replaced to hold a different transmission. SBC motor mounts are included. The brakes are hooked up and will work well once they are bled. The interior is a removable shell, we let gravity hold it in, your mileage may vary. Nevertheless, it is easily lifted out by one person and a small boy, and may be reupholstered on a bench rather than in the car. The front brake drums are chromed. The rear end is a Chrysler 8.8 open with 3.54 gears. Whomever built the car put 4 shocks on the rear, probably to look like a Jag, they work OK but could be easily converted to a more conventional 2 coil over setup. I would replace the windshield frame, it has never fit correctly but has held up to freeway speeds for all these years.

This obviously needs new paint, upholstery and all accessories.

This would make an excellent starter for someone who is interested in building their own custom T-bucket. Asking $2200.00, please PM me with any and all questions. For sale with bill of sale but no title.

080749_re.jpg 081040_re.jpg 081053_re.jpg 081101_re.jpg 081110_re.jpg 081700_re.jpg 081718_re.jpg 084105_re.jpg 084120_re.jpg 084136_re.jpg

SOLD!!

Last edited:
What happened to the ripped-out pat of the interior?
The only thing missing is foam and fabric that was old and needed replacing. The interior of this car is very easy to do because the wood portion is removable and can be recovered on a bench and then dropped back in. I have done it once, it was simple.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back