Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Pardon my sweat!

ditz

:lol: It is really hot here in middle TN. I haven't been active on the BBS for a looooog time but sure recognize several of you fella's names. One of my favorite things to do used to be to give Fat Pat a bad time. I now concentrate mostly on Hank since he lives much closer. By the way, If you have any Tranny questions on the pre OD stuff be sure to direct them to Hank. He is the man. :clap:

ditz said:
:D It is really hot here in middle TN. I haven't been active on the BBS for a looooog time but sure recognize several of you fella's names. One of my favorite things to do used to be to give Fat Pat a bad time. I now concentrate mostly on Hank since he lives much closer. By the way, If you have any Tranny questions on the pre OD stuff be sure to direct them to Hank. He is the man. :clap:

First off...

:welcome:

now second thing is you have to post some pic of your ride... it's in the fine print! :rulz:

I've not seen Fat Pat on this board, but would love for him to drop on and and contribute from time to time... When it comes to brakes... he is the man (not to mention a really good guy too)!

Hey Ditz!

I still drive through Columbia a couple times a month, we still have our horse farm in Hohenwald.

Re: Hey Ditz!

Welcome to the site Ditz. If you've been lurking then you already know about this great bunch of guys, huh? Feel free to pitch in anytime.

Pics???

Ron

Re: Hey Ditz!

Welcome ditz :welcome:

Hey Ray.............I've got Tags and Insurance, I'm going to finish up the wiring this morning and hopefully by this afternoon, I'll be out for a legal spin............I may get started and not be able to stop until I run out of gas money. I'll have to call a friend and have them come get me with a tow rop from Lexington our something.ha ha ha .

Ray also has a very nice F1 Pickup with a Dodge drive train along with his T. I admire anybody that can handle two projects at once...................and a wife and a job............ha ha ha

Hank

If I can figure out how to post some pics they will be forth coming. :sad:There are several T's in the area but they are so fast I haven't been able to catch up to see who they are.:eek: There is a white with orange T within 2 miles of me but still don't know who owns it. I have onle seen it on the road twice. :confused:

I go to Pigeon Forge every year to "Shades". It is there that I decided to be a participant rather than just a spectator and yes we have a room reserved on strip for this year. I had intended to drive the F-1 this year but I will have to get off my easy chair to get it ready and with the possible plant closing, money may be an issue.:)

Ditz,
What year F-1 do you have? I have a 48 that I have on the road but it needs a little finishing and some paint. I did a frame up rebuild and it turned out pretty good.
Chuck T

chuckt

My F-1 is a 51. It is all original except for the mopar engine/tranny and 9" ford rear. It has been repainted and I have added new gauges and Lokar shifter and an electric wiper. I bought it from a lady that lost her husband in a auto accident. He had been working on it to become a daily driver. I haven't started it since I rebuilt the carb.:eek: Go figure. I have re-wired it but it still needs to be neated up. All the wires were red and I was having a heck of a time tracing wires. I want to get it on the road to iron out the bugs and then I intend to insulate the cab and install "air" for the wife.;)

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back