Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Picture hosting site??????

Todd

I have come to the end of my pic limit here. So I am seeking recommendations for a pic hosting site to link to. Any help would be great, pros/cons anything at all.
Thanks

A friend of mine uses Photobucket http://photobucket.com/. He sent me a link today to 96 photos and 6 videos he took last month at the Bub Trials motorcycle meet at Bonneville. I don't know anything about their requirements. It appears to be a free site but I don't know what their limits are or if there is a maximum length of time you can keep photos posted in your album.

Photobucket works real well. Don't dump your thumbnails though. It deletes them from your postings too.

Ron

Photobucket here too.

Todd said:
I have come to the end of my pic limit here. So I am seeking recommendations for a pic hosting site to link to. Any help would be great, pros/cons anything at all.
Thanks

I like Google Photos.

I use flickr.com BUT they have a limit of 200 photos per (free) account so I have to constantly create new accounts. I think I'm over 30 accounts now.

Yes, I take a LOT of pictures.

Now if I could find a reliable host for free (I'm worse than flat broke) to put ALL of my pictures arranged in albums I'd probably switch hosts.

Nothing wrong with flickr, but ever since Yahoo bought 'em you have to log out of flick and THEN log out of yahoo (which I never ever ever ever never ever have or will use... EVER).

My vote goes to photobucket, I've had an account there since 2005. I have about 650 pictures on it and am only using 10% of my allotted space.

I just rent my own webserver. You can rent them for around $8 a month and thats for unlimited space/bandwidth.

Plus you can get your own fancy domain and not have to worry about the free site you are hosting with going away and taking all your photos with them.

Also you don't get all the ad spam you get with the free sites.

Thanks Guys, I am now signed up on photobucket.

Goodluck on photobocket it treats me fine

I have found nothing is as easy and as cool as google picasa. Go to google type in Picasa and download the easy pic software select the web album section. It will even ask you what pics u want to post and do it for u. Then when your pics are posted just link to the web link/ Heres mine

http://picasaweb.google.com/susansrooster/MYTPics#

i have 4 photobucket accounts and 3 webshots accounts.

heres my photbucket info:

Account Type Free
Member Since 10/09/2004
Total Pictures and Videos 624
Monthly Hits 230
Album Size 175 MB (17%) out of 1GB availale
Monthly Bandwidth 53 MB (0%) out of 25GB availale

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back