Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Proof tequila does work in a pinch

rooster57

Does tequila have any real world uses. This should prove at times it is nessessery

I am no expert but it appears each tequila shot reduces the dress size by 2. So this would be a 2-1 ratio. Thats not bad!!!!!!!!

By the time I had that much tequila, I wouldn't see anything.

There's a lot of guys who have woken up with a "coyote girl" because of that stuff.:biggrin:

Did you ever go to sleep with Bo Derek

And wake up with Bo Diddley?

[ame=[media=youtube]Th7OMemjgA4[/media] - Nofx-Buggley Eyes_In Mike's Wedding[/ame]

This is the only version I could find of "Buggley Eyes" by NoFX on youtube that has no F Bombs.

I always lived by the rule that you shouldn't marry a girl until you've seen her drunk on tequila.

Give a girl a bottle of tequila and you'll learn a LOT about her.

#1 she'll tell the truth about ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING
#2 she'll probably remove articles of clothing no matter WHERE you are of WHO you're with
#3 If she gets really really mad, you'll know whether or not you can deal with her when she gets REALLY REALLY MAD.

I've seen almost every one of my exgfs drunk on tequila.

I've never been married. LOL.

I've allways been quite careful
Where I layed me down
Last night I thought I scored an angel
But I woke up with a circus clown
Now maybe it was love, sweet love
That made me so blind
Or maybe it was plane old lust

But I think it was the wine.

with apologys to the Segal-Swall blues band
Mike in ep

I'm generally streaming audio from an Indy radio station when I am sitting here. When I was reading this thread, Rodney Carrington's I Think I'm Dancin' with a Man was playing. :rofl:

Q95.com - WFBQ Classic Rock Indianapolis - Home of

Whatever you fellows do, be sure not to click on the Babes link on that site. You really don't want to click on the Babes link. Just pretend that Babes link isn't even there. As a matter of fact, just forget I even mentioned that Babes link. :welcome:

Ands you surely don't want to check out the have you been naughty link:eek:

Mike said:
I'm generally streaming audio from an Indy radio station when I am sitting here. When I was reading this thread, Rodney Carrington's I Think I'm Dancin' with a Man was playing. :rofl:

Q95.com - WFBQ Classic Rock Indianapolis - Home of

Whatever you fellows do, be sure not to click on the Babes link on that site. You really don't want to click on the Babes link. Just pretend that Babes link isn't even there. As a matter of fact, just forget I even mentioned that Babes link. :welcome:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back