Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Ricks signature

Some people have a quick wit about them. I think Rick is one of them.

Eric

I just put that there to let everyone know i won't answer questions about a BOAT/CAR/TANK/SUBMARINE.This is a T-BUCKET SITE!!!!!!And has been brought to the attention of many other people in the past.Thats all i have to say about a damn boat/car/tank/submarine

I like motorcycles, and planes, and redheaded women with big...

eyes.

Can we not talk about them in the Lounge?

HMMMMMMMMM motorcycles and red heads with big eyes HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM:razz:

Hey, no problem at all!

redhead.jpg

Mike

I like anything with a motor, and Mike's picture he posted. lol

mikesplumbing said:
She's not really my wife.......I just always wanted to say that.:D

I hope you checked to make sure your wife wasn't around before posting that :laff:.

She's not really my wife.......I just always wanted to say that.:D

Better to say that, than to say, "Hey, you're talking about my sister!":crap::laff:

I learned a long time ago to not say anything about a woman if you did not know for sure to whom she may be related.

It was about 40 years ago, I started at a machine shop. We are all sitting around eating lunch whe a car pulls up and 2 women get out one is drop dead gorgous and the other one is a dog. The owner of the shop says what he would like to do to the one. So being the nice guy that I am. I said" the big fat ugly one?" he said not that that was his sister. :eek:

Since then I don't say anything about a woman till I know for sure who she might be long to. :eek:

I was at a baseball game and this woman with really long legs walked by. And I said look at the legs on that woman to My buddy come to find out it was really his sister.

I was at a baseball game and this woman with really long legs walked by. And I said look at the legs on that woman to My buddy come to find out it was really his sister.

A ral buddy would have hooked you up. How was the rest of the night Putz?

A ral buddy would have hooked you up. How was the rest of the night Putz?

That also reminds me of my first job in Califrnia. The mechanics at the plant were grinding me about being from Kentucky. They kept egg'in me to tell them about what we did with our animals in KY. I finally told them I had no clue what they were talking about and told them to ask someone that didn't have 4 sisters. Needless to say,,, That shut'em up!

That also reminds me of my first job in Califrnia. The mechanics at the plant were grinding me about being from Kentucky. They kept egg'in me to tell them about what we did with our animals in KY. I finally told them I had no clue what they were talking about and told them to ask someone that didn't have 4 sisters. Needless to say,,, That shut'em up!

OMG

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back