Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

RPM

RocknT

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but here go's .maybe someone else has the same question . What is the average cost to ship one of your frames across the county ,, and does it have to go to a business address .
Thanks
Fred

We have been going round and round with the damn trucking companys. So far we have been able to do a bare frame for about $200. I take it to the terminal and you put it up at the terminal. That is the least expensive way to do it. Otherwise they want a residential fee and a lift gate fee, that can add $150.00 real quick.

Ok .. Man I know shipping can be killer , I shipped a crate to Fl. and it was over 200 bucks ,,

I know it sounds pricey at best ,, but it is still worth it when you really dont have the place or space to do it your self..... it is still a pretty good deal

I know it sounds pricey at best ,, but it is still worth it when you really dont have the place or space to do it your self..... it is still a pretty good deal
Has anyone tried Grayhound bus for shipping?Guys on the HAMB have shipped large objects with Grayhound bench seats,body panels(hoods,50 era Quarters, fenders) and running gears.I have shipped some smaller stuff like tube axles and sets of wishbones much cheaper than frieght Fedex and UPS If it fits in a bus storage bay they will ship it you need to deliver to nearest terminal and pick up at nearest terminal.I'm pretty sure a T frame will fit in the bay they are huge under the bus floor.Items must be clean and no fluids That can leak this link I think is national they can tell you what you need to do I have had good luck using them never a problem but I've only shipped a few things.I have heard only good things so far by others who ship regularly through them.They call when your goods arrive at your pick up terminal shipping might take a bit longer than regular frieght because of passenger stops but to me well worth the minor delay as cost was under 1/2 of UPS/Fedex http://www.shipgreyhound.com/

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back