Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Sanderson's Zoommies Headers

T4TWO

Anyone using them on their Bucket now? Or have you used them before? How's the sound and performance vs a more conventional type of Bucket header?

I'm planning on getting a pair to use on my tunneled SBC for my Bucket, with inserts! But, I don't really care for the initial bend in from the outer cylinders towards the center. I would rather have headers that look just like a FF/C. (Fuel Funny Car)

comments, thoughts, suggestions?

I have Sanderson Zoommies on my car but they won't be on there much longer. I'm retired now and plan to drive my car a lot more. They are loud [but fun] but after awhile the wife gets burned out!!! Don't let anyone tell you the the inserts quiet them down as I have tried them both ways and can not tell the difference. MY TEENAGE DAYS ARE OVER ;)

T 4 2 said:
Anyone using them on their Bucket now? Or have you used them before? How's the sound and performance vs a more conventional type of Bucket header?

I'm planning on getting a pair to use on my tunneled SBC for my Bucket, with inserts! But, I don't really care for the initial bend in from the outer cylinders towards the center. I would rather have headers that look just like a FF/C. (Fuel Funny Car)

comments, thoughts, suggestions?

They are loud without a top and even louder with a top. They're great for short trips to and from car shows, but for long cruises, they're just annoying. I felt like they also killed my lowend torque too.

OK, sounds like I will just use them for shows when I'm done with this build. Go with a more conventional header system for regular or long drives. Thanks for the input. :hooray:

Mine are very loud without the inserts. I put the inserts in and could not believe how much quieter they were. The inserts reduce the pipes to less than half the diameter.

mahrbeezer said:
Mine are very loud without the inserts. I put the inserts in and could not believe how much quieter they were. The inserts reduce the pipes to less than half the diameter.

That looks BADAZZ!:eek:

mahrbeezer said:

Where did you get your zoomies mahrbeezer? Also, what type of inserts / baffles are you using? Great looking set up!

One problem with zoomies is laws in some states require exhaust to exit behind passenger compartment.
Jim

putz said:
One problem with zoomies is laws in some states require exhaust to exit behind passenger compartment.
Jim

Well, not Texas. Hell, they are still trying to figure out how to drive the dang autemobiley. :lol:

FYI, Sanderson just signed up as a HAMB Alliance Vendor, so you get 10 percent off if you belong. My Son Dan belongs and we have saved a ton of money by using it at lots of places.

Don

donsrods said:
FYI, Sanderson just signed up as a HAMB Alliance Vendor, so you get 10 percent off if you belong. My Son Dan belongs and we have saved a ton of money by using it at lots of places.

Don

I have sent several emails to HAMB asking to be a vendor and to send me some info. I have not recieved anything from them.

Anybody have any ideas on how to get their attention?

RPM said:
I have sent several emails to HAMB asking to be a vendor and to send me some info. I have not recieved anything from them.

Anybody have any ideas on how to get their attention?

Ryan is the Administrator, did you try to PM him? As I understand it, he is hungry for new vendors as he makes money selling the memberships and the more vendors the more attractive it is to join.

Try him Ron and see what happens. If he still ignores you, post a thread and say "What do I have to do to get Ryans attention to become an Alliance Vendor?" I bet he answers THAT!!

Don

mahrbeezer said:

Nice! Very Nice!!! Me like for my "T" :lol:

I dont know where they were bought, I bought the car with them already on. I have a box full of receipts that I will have to look through. I have to find the box first!! They do look pretty cool, I get alot of comments about them.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back