Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Season over

putz

I woke up to 1 degree F this morning a little ridiculous for November 18.
icon5.gif

Ummm, BBBRRRRRRRR! A little early for the frozen tundra thing.

I share the pain, it hasn't gotten down that low in my area yet but the bucket is definitely hibernating. It really hurts when I see our Southern brothers posting pictures of their adventures with their buckets during our winter months. On the flip side I get to play with my new 13hp snowblower. I got tired of bringing a knife to a gun fight so I bought the biggest one I could find and sold the old one to my brother in law. I've got an engine builder that swears he can get 20hp out of the twin cylinder engine on it any time I want it.

For you Southern boys, this is what a snowblower looks like.
IMG_1763.jpg

What does a snow blow do?????????????????????????????????????????????

I say that and the next thing you know, I'll be call everyone for one.:cool:

clamper said:
What does a snow blow do?????????????????????????????????????????????

071208snowblower_blog.jpg

Makes clearing the drive alot easier.

Ho, I remember doing that when I lived in Denver back in the mid 80's. Wished they had that when you parked in an outside parking lot.:beeer:

Temperatures were in the teens yesterday, here in central Indiana. And we've seen some snow flurries, but nothing of any consequence.

Telman2, does that blower require any OSHA training to operate? :eek: That monster looks like it could throw snow clear over to Michigan!!

Mike said:
Telman2, does that blower require any OSHA training to operate? :eek: That monster looks like it could throw snow clear over to Michigan!!

The manual says it's capable of throwing snow 50' but last year after waxing the chute I was able to hit the other side of my 60+ foot wide yard.

Yep, it is nice in some places now ! But, in the summer it is so hot it can melt stainless steel. :D

Naw, nuttin harder than aluminium!
Mike in ep

I was raised in Arizona and now live in Michigan. I would much rather put up with 3 mo. of hot weather over 6mo. cold. Just can't get the wife to move from the grand children.:D

thomas:)

It's all in tha mind. Snow is good.... as long as it's someone elses.

This is how I do it, nice warm heated cab, a little music if you feel like it....then back to the nice warm shop.:cool:

IMG_0783.jpg

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back