Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Self Cancelling Turn Signals

Flap the right and left n/o pb need to be n/o and momentary not maintained so the cancel will open the holding circuit and stop the lamp from flashing. :hiding:

If anyone really wants to pursue building your own electronic cicuits for your T google a program called "Circuitmaker". It is easy to use (and free) and allows you to test what you build without spending a dime. We used it all the time in college for digital electronics......ruggs

I have built a few circuits and to tell the truth i purchased the signal dynamics module from speedway and it does everything, its the size of a matchbox and is flawless. One press of the right or left turn pushbutton is for lane change hold it for two seconds and its times for turn signals hold them both and the 4 ways are on.Flawless i like it a lot.
Did you get the standard or the deluxe model.

Coops that is the ticket for sure. good job!!
Steve i purchased the std model and used my tag light for the running lights.
I think the delux model has running lights so when i ran my tag light from the light circuit i just used it for the running running (park lts ) also. thinkin back i dont think the delux model was out yet. It works fantastic and really keeps your wiring to a miniumn.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back