Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Shock mounts

akitagandy

I need to make front shock mounts and I don't have a lot of room, Please send pictures of front shock mounts to my e-mail or post them here Thanks
100_1428.jpg

mine would work well for you... but may scratch that great looking paint job when you weld them on. :)

Russ
386256294.jpg

Lee's Design and and has better pics. Ron Pope cut these for me and has shackles. Original design are bolted on. I'll look for better pics.

Tbucketchassis039.jpg

Lee's Design and and has better pics. Ron Pope cut these for me and has shackles. Original design are bolted on. I'll look for better pics.

Tbucketchassis039.jpg
I would go as far as to say that shock mount (of Lee's)is a bit on the short side, as the shock is all used up already, no down travel to speak of, need more down than up...
And the shock mounts should have been there BEFORE any paint, poor planning on the chassis builders part... Looking great as far as color goes... :)

Lee, where did you get your shock mounts?
I designed them and Ron Pope (RPM on the forum) made them for me. They are based on the CCR mounts, but stretched forward and lengthened slightly. They may or may not work for your particular set-up. They are designed for Pete & Jakes shorty shocks.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back