Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

shock pic for bob

norseman

hey bob , try this one!!
006.jpg

evil mail just aint a werkin out

That looks good. Although I must be getting older, I had to lean in a good bit to see it clearly.

it looks like ive been cruising in lakes country with all those bug splatters, hard to believe it gets warm enough for bugs up here. lolol

lololol.. ohhhh man, the wife and I were tugging the camper on a 3 day camp/carshow junket quick getaway weekend last summer. On the way to our first stop we had to go over the top of mille lacs lake, of course that is timed just perfect with dusk and were the mayflies thick! we camped down in Isle mn and I got up just before sunrise thankfully to a good heavy dew, I actually got all those things off. They have the paint on the front of my pickup almost wasted from my wild fishing days around there...If they get dry they are near impossible to wash off......

Ill give that a shot!!
If you have never experienced driving in a big mayfly hatch you will need to stop and handwash your windsheild every 5 miles or so because there is no way wipers ans wiper jizz will take them off, its a real friggin mess. allover the boat, inside & out. The windsheild buckets at the filling stations REEK from bugs..

Yes Butch, I see. Is that Ron's shock mount?

thomas:)

thomas said:
Yes Butch, I see. Is that Ron's shock mount?

thomas:)
Remember Thomas you have a real problem with space between your radios rods and the frame.

No but were working on that being rons bracket, thats a one off of mine.
all freehand/eyeball stuff

Rick: You are right about Thomas' room for a shock.???? I'd like to see someone else who changed the Spirit shocks to Hydraulics. The axle is too narrow and the Batwings are too close.??? We're trying to figure something out.:confused:

butch27 said:
Rick: You are right about Thomas' room for a shock.???? I'd like to see someone else who changed the Spirit shocks to Hydraulics. The axle is too narrow and the Batwings are too close.??? We're trying to figure something out.:confused:
At the NTBA site there a bunch of shock pics alot are to the axle woth a look.or try here.Lots of pics.
TBUCKET Hot Rods - The world's most popular hot rod web site.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back