Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

smashed Bucket for sale on copart

putz

copart

22017849_1X.JPG

Boy oh boy. Centerpunched a pole big time, maybe a tree. Hope the driver is o.k. This looks like Fred's accident. Replace front end, repl frame, repl., repl., repl. .... Would have to be real cheap to make it viable to repair. Wonder what the story 'bout the accident is.

John

P.S. NO FRONT BRAKES !!!!!

This is the type of unfornate accident that I'd like to know about as a follow up to my post on insurance.

Does anyone who insured this T and how the claim was handled?

no front brakes = breaking the front .
I was gonna run NO BRAKES on my car cause i thought it looked "OLD SKOOL KOOL"Till i was talking to Ron from RPM and he woke me up when he said"What if you blow a brake line"?Wow that slapped me upside the head.What about my Wife and Grandkids riding with me.In my opinion if run no front brakes your a flaming idiot.And THAT is my humble or not so humble opinion.

Attachments

• Picture 057 1600x1200.jpg
    Picture 057 1600x1200.jpg
    557 KB · Views: 26
Does anyone here know any details of this accident? It seems like there's an awful lot of speculation floating around about why it happened given that noone actually seems to know. I'm not saying no front brakes are a good idea, but comme ooonn guys. I doubt he had seat belts (does yours??), so where is the concern about the driver or others involved?
I'm just sayin'

Russ

Does anyone here know any details of this accident? It seems like there's an awful lot of speculation floating around about why it happened given that noone actually seems to know. I'm not saying no front brakes are a good idea, but comme ooonn guys. I doubt he had seat belts (does yours??), so where is the concern about the driver or others involved?
I'm just sayin'

Russ
Yes my car DOES have seat belts.Concern i have for the other people he needs a brain scan.

From the stickers on the windshield, it looks like it was registered in Texas.

WOW you guys are starting to scare the heck out of me on here.Yes i agree with the issue of not having brake system on the front.But from what ive seen there are some others here not running them either right? The way i look at it is i am going to have brakes then i want them front as well as the rear too!! Seat belts and any other saftey equipment needed to be and feel safe driving.
JMO!
Vince

I sent copart an email asking about this accident they don't know any details.

I've got disc brake both front and rear, also seatbelts and I can stop on a dime. I feel pretty safe, well safe as one could feel in a t-bucket. Oh by the way Rick, may I use your tube bender again?

Your Friend
thomas :thumb:

I've got disc brake both front and rear, also seatbelts and I can stop on a dime. I feel pretty safe, well safe as one could feel in a t-bucket. Oh by the way Rick, may I use your tube bender again?

Your Friend
thomas :thumb:
Anytime my friend.
Rick

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back