Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

SNOW

The weather man says we will get up to 10" of snow here tomorrow. We ain't had that much snow in at least 15 years. You guys out in the west how much snow you got?
Ron, got my radius rods today, they are great. Thank you.

To answer your question, it's about 70 degrees here. Does crushed ice in a margarita count?

Jeff

Well no snow but we do have 17 below zero F right now 10pm.We could use a little snow.

55 degrees and rain here.

got home yesterday with the parts you cut for me.thank you for all the information you gave me.
no work today so i will be in my shop today.
since i am about 50 miles north of you i guess our snow will be in here this afternoon.

got home yesterday with the parts you cut for me.thank you for all the information you gave me.
no work today so i will be in my shop today.
since i am about 50 miles north of you i guess our snow will be in here this afternoon.

Jesse shoot me an email and I'll send these brake instructions to you.

I know Ron is in Tenn, but if you do not have your location in your information, it is tuff to relate to snow and sunshine.
After reading the first line, I immediately look to see where you are located???? I guess so I can relate to your location and
weather. We are getting some sleet this morning, but the temp is marginal on it sticking.

Merry Christmas
railroad

For you new guy and some of the older ones too, edit your info to include your location. Never know who's close to you.

Ron

We got 1/2 of ice overnight and an inch of snow fall since noon . They are projecting 4-10 inches of snow.I do think the margarita is a good idea anyway

13 inch's here UUUGGHH !!!

The weather man says we will get up to 10" of snow here tomorrow. We ain't had that much snow in at least 15 years. You guys out in the west how much snow you got?

Some "snow" what the heck is that???? :wacky:

No sneaux here. :wacky:

Ron So how much angel dust I mean snow did you get?

13 inch's here UUUGGHH !!!

:wacky: Have that white stuff on the ground for 5 months then it gets ugly. I think I might have to go get a Viking break fast. Is 5 different turnovers have to add humor in crappy weather. Currently 17 below they are talking 16 today and I have work outside at a snowmobile drag race.

The snowmobile drag racing sounds like fun. :wacky:

I got about 10" at my house. The storm started with sleet and freezing rain and we got about 1/10th of inch of ice and then the heavy snow started about 4am and didn't stop until a little after midnight. Just glad we didn't get the ice storm like last year. I can live with the snow. Hope no one gets alot of ice.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back