Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

spindles

RPM

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Sponsor
We are now stocking spindles and front brake kits to go along with the axles we offer. Please give us a call we can save you a few $$$$$$$$$$ from Speedways price.

We have the early Ford spindles with the king pins and they are all ready fit. $185.00 from RPM and $199.00 from Speedway. Not a big savings but hey 15 bucks is 15 bucks.

Keeper said:
Note to self:

Add more stuff to the list of things to order from RPM.

Do you have a hairpin kit for a I-beam axle?

A 2 1/4" axle? We have bolt on bat wings and radius rods to match those bat wings. We also have weld on bat wings, for odd axles were they won't bolt on.

Good deal on the spindles Ron. Keep this in mind guys .. you ain't gonna beat that price with stockers going for $150 to $175 a pair and you still have to buy a kingpin set and hone the bushings ...that's $50 around here.

Ron

This job is takeing forever because I am elected the family mechanic was going to build my frame this week but have to fix my daughters car, maybe maxt week then I will be ordering the whole front axel spindles brakes and steering from Ron.

RPM said:
A 2 1/4" axle? We have bolt on bat wings and radius rods to match those bat wings. We also have weld on bat wings, for odd axles were they won't bolt on.

Yeah it is a 2 1/4 axle. I have the axle/spindles/kingpins. I will need the rest. The spring setup that was bolted on the frame when purchased looks like it was pulled off a small trailer.....

I will be sending you a pm in the near future with all the parts for a quote.

((Sorry about the hyjack. I will start a new thread about the parts I need/want))

hey ron what kind of spindles are they forged? i was going to order a set on monday from you know who. but i have your rods and brackets on my t and would like to keep some cash going your way.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back