Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

St. Patricks Day car show

Coupefreak

I took my Coupe to Shamrock TX this past weekend to the 62nd Annual St. Patrick's Day Celebration.
they have a little car show at a restored Conoco gas station that sits on the corner of Route 66 and Hiway 83. nice setting for a car show.
no T-buckets showed up, but large fun was had by all.
plus, I brought home a 2nd place trophy:cool:

Vance

th_Shamrock1.jpg
th_shamrock6.jpg
th_shamrock3.jpg

Thanks for the pics and congrats on your trophy win!:lol:

Is that your coupe in the first picture? If so, really really nice. Congrats on the trophy Vance.:lol::)

Don

donsrods said:
Is that your coupe in the first picture? If so, really really nice. Congrats on the trophy Vance.:lol::)

Don

Yes it is.
Thanks for the compliments, I built it from the ground up.
its a Street Beast. it will be the third one I ever build.......first, last, and only:mad:
I should have done my homework. but in spite of it all, it turned out pretty well, considering it was my first real "Streetrod" build. I have built several dirt track stock cars, and a few sprint cars, but nothing like this.

its '97 Ford Ultra Violet, with 4 times the amount of pearl the factory specs call for. the only work I hired out was the front end alignment, and the exhaust system from the headers back. I did the paint, interior, everything. was a great learning experience.:eek:

Vance

Nice ride Vance, congrats on the trophy.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back