Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Strutting

VegasBruce

VIP
VIP Member
I took Becky out today, let her strut her stuff. :rolleyes: Here she is all cleaned and shampooed.

HendersonDays08023.jpg

and a new windshield pic. :cool:

HendersonDays08040.jpg

A little sunburn, and walking around checking out cars. A good day for sure.

Lookin' good, Bruce! I love the simplicity in your T and really dig the blanket seat cover. Your car also reminds me of how much I wanted a chrome T shell. They look good, but I just couldn't find one.

Thanks Fred, the guy with the cop car owns an upolstery shop he told me the seat looks good too. :) Woohoo pat myself on the back. :rolleyes:

Becky is a credit to you and your Dad. A car like that always sparkes enthusiam. The real trick part of it is it's simplisity, detail and balance. The fact that hasn't been painted or upholstered yet just lends more to it. Everyone that looks at her sees something different. They imagine different colors, graphics, interior, engine mods, etc. Yes sir Bruce, she a beautiful piece of work and a tribute to the hobby.

Ron

Youngster said:
Becky is a credit to you and your Dad. A car like that always sparkes enthusiam. The real trick part of it is it's simplisity, detail and balance. The fact that hasn't been painted or upholstered yet just lends more to it. Everyone that looks at her sees something different. They imagine different colors, graphics, interior, engine mods, etc. Yes sir Bruce, she a beautiful piece of work and a tribute to the hobby.

Ron

Wow, thanks Ron. :eek: I don't know what to say to that.

Don't need to say anything Bruce. I speak the truth. Just bask in the lime light buddy.

Ron

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back