Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

T bucket bill of sale

RPM

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Sponsor
One of the guys on the HAMB posted this. Thought you all might get a kick out of it. A original bill of sale on a 1924 runabout.
6-14-200943651PM.jpg

I rember back in about 1961 my dad worked for citi service a tractor sales he made 36 dollars a week and we went out for dinner every fri night. If we were poor it didnt seem like it. But to the point every car he bought was 150.00 or less. He purchased a 54 ford sedan in about 69 and we went on vacation to yellowstone park in it from liberal Ks never even 1 problem. Would you drive 1800 miles in a 150 dollar car ????? I was gona say not me but i guess i did!!! Thanks Ron for posting that

rooster57 said:
I rember back in about 1961 my dad worked for citi service a tractor sales he made 36 dollars a week and we went out for dinner every fri night. If we were poor it didnt seem like it. But to the point every car he bought was 150.00 or less. He purchased a 54 ford sedan in about 69 and we went on vacation to yellowstone park in it from liberal Ks never even 1 problem. Would you drive 1800 miles in a 150 dollar car ????? I was gona say not me but i guess i did!!! Thanks Ron for posting that

Yea I had a buch of tri five Chevys that were bought for less than $100 and I bought a 66 Nova v8 SS for $200 about 1972. It ran perfect.

I cant believe the price of just a pile of rust these days.

that one was close to home! enderlin nd is under an hour from here...

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back