Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

T-Bucket Forums Store

Webmaster

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Sponsor
VIP Member
Supporting Member
The T-Bucket Forums Store (Powered by CubeCart) is open for business.

The winter jackets, windbreakers and caps are now all available for purchase. (And yes, there will soon be some T-shirts available there, as well.)

Here are some caveats you need to be aware of, before attempting to use the store.

You will be required to register an account on the store, as your forum registration will not cross over. Registration is going to require you to fill out a form with your name, address and other contact details. Pay attention, here, because this part is critical - If you register for a store account and use a freebie e-mail address, you are on your own. If you don't get confirmation of any orders you've placed, all I can suggest is that you check your junk folders for confirmations that have been filtered. If you cannot find a confirmation message there, all I can say is too bad about you. I am NOT going to babysit shoddy e-mail addresses. Buyer beware.

The store software uses a shopping basket principle, so most of you should be familiar with that process and how to use it. If you see an item you want to purchase, then simply select how many you want to buy and add them to your basket. (Did you remember to select the size, or are you just going to be disappointed when you get the default size?)

Once you have selected all the items you want, view your basket to be sure you're ordering what you really want, bearing in mind the jackets, windbreakers and caps are going to be made to order and there are no returns. Once you are satisfied with the contents of your basket, click on the Continue button.

You are then going to see your last opportunity to verify your shipping address information. Take a few minutes to review that information, to make sure it is correct. Unless you really wanted to send that jacket to Atlanta, Indiana, instead of Atlanta, Georgia. If that information is all correct, then click on the Continue button.

The next page is going to suggest you can choose your payment option, but the truth is you can pay however you like, as long as it is via PayPal. We are a verified PayPal merchant, and you do not need a PayPal account to make payment. No, we do not directly process credit cards and no, we do not accept checks. In God we trust - all others pay cash. ;)

HEADS UP! There is a small box on this payment page, where you can enter Your Comments. This is where you are going to tell us the name you want stitched on your jacket or windbreaker. This is the ONLY place you are going to be able to enter this information, so be aware. If you do not tell us the name you want on your jacket, it will not have a name stitched on it. We do not have a crystal ball here, or at the embroidery shop, so you are going to have to tell us what you want. And we ask that you enter this information in the following manner, so there is no question about the spelling you want used -

The name I want stitched on the jacket is - Nicodemus
Again, these items are going to be stitched to order, so double-check your order and make sure everything is correct. When you submit your order, you are going to get a confirmation e-mail and I am going to get a notification e-mail. We are both going to be seeing the same things, in those e-mails -

Invoice Address:
Mr John Doe
123 Nowhere Drive
Someplace
CA
United States

Shipping Address:
Mr John Doe
123 Nowhere Drive
Someplace
CA
United States

Payment Method: PayPal
Shipping Method: Flat Rate
Customer comments: The jacket needs to be embroidered with the name - Nicodemus

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Order Inventory:
Product: Satin T-Bucket Forums Jacket
Options: Size - X-Large
Quantity: 1
Product Code: TBFJ
Price: $80.00
As you can see, the X-Large jacket that John Doe ordered will be embroidered with Nicodemus' name. There will be no questions or doubts, because you will have ensured everything is correct.

If you're like me, you want what you've exchanged your hard-earned dollars for, as quickly as possible. So be aware that we will not be holding orders. When we have received your order and have notification from PayPal that payment has been made, your order will move straight to the embroidery shop. So, if you see you've made a mistake, you will have about 3 or 4 seconds to e-mail me the correction you need to have made. Once again (am I getting this point across), you need to check your order before you submit it. Once an order has been submitted to the embroidery shop, it is out of our hands and changes cannot be made.

Since the jackets and caps are stitched to order, you can anticipate it taking the best part of a week to get your order boxed up and ready to head your way. Please exercise a bit of patience. If you've not seen your order arrive after a couple weeks, please drop me a Private Message with your order number (it will be a long number, like 080726-115543-8162) and we will do our best to track it down for you.

Your order number will be used as a purchase order number throughout the CubeCart script, throughout PayPal, on our own invoices and at the embroidery shop, so if there is a problem with an order, you will need to attach your order number to your correspondence.

I'll flag everyone up on this thread, as soon as the T-shirts become available.

:ciao: Another one goes out the door.

I am extremely pleased to state the T-Bucket Forums t-shirts are now an extinct species. No more of these rare and wonderful shirts roam the wild and the only specimens you will now be able to see are ones already living in captivity.

I didn't think I was ever going to be rid of them, but bpickett picked up the last ones on the shelf and they are finally GONE! :scream:

Caps and jackets are still available for those interested, but the t-shirts are now collector's items.

My only regret is that I didn't buy more before you sold out of my size (XL). I usually wear mine when I take the bucket out and it never fails to draw questions about the forum.

Geezzzzz ... I thought they where gone long ago or I would have bought more. Wore one out already and workin on the last one now.

Ron

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back