Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Thanks for the menories Bash 2010

B.C.

Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Thanks to everyone who attended this years Bash I had a great time. Thanks to everyone who helped put on the event it couldn't happen without all the help. We will have an event video and I will send it to everyone who attended. I have seen a lot of the clips and Bob at Cedarcrest studios is doing a great job. The dates for next years event are July 10-16 so you can start making your plans early.

This was my first year to attend the bash. I had a blast. I met new friends, stole some ideas from other rides and thanks to Rick saw some of the rural mountain roads in Arkansas. Thanks for the effort put forth by all that were involved in making this event a reality.

We are glad you could make it. Bob with Cedar Crest Studio gave me the DVD today to review before he makes copies. It's 2 hr 18 min long. I will try to view it this week and send one off this month to everyone who participated this year. Along with the DVD we have next years schedule a brochure from next years host hotel and a few other things.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back