Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

NTBA 2021 Events

Spanky

Staff member
Note from the NTBA President,
Hi All!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!! 2021 is here, which means we’re finally rid of 2020! And that means T Bucket season is coming up!
I hope everyone had a safe and joyful Christmas and New Year Holliday Season. And, Santa brought you those car parts you wanted
1f602.png
I’m again posting the 2021 schedule, and we’ll try to pin it to the top of the NTBA Facebook page for quick reference. It will also be posted on the website. Danny Mulrooney is hosting the first event of the season with the New Zealand Chapter, January 31st. Our first U.S. event will be in April in Gulfport, MS. From there we’re going full speed all the way through October.

New Zealand Chapter Fun Run and BBQ. January 31st, 2021
Crawfish and Cruising” Fun Run, Gulfport, Mississippi, April 8-11
Top of Texas Fun Run, Nazareth, Texas. May 7-8
Missouri Elephant Rock Fun Run, Desota, Missouri, May 6-8
NTBA NATIONALS, TOWNSEND, TENNESSEE, JUNE 10-12
Presidents Fun Run, Boerne, Texas. July 8-10
North Star State Fun Run, Rochester, Minnesota, July 29-31
Lake of the Ozarks, Osage Beach, Missouri, September 9-11
Lobsta Fun Run, Portland, Maine, September 16-18
Razor T’s Regional Fun Run, Mountain Home, Arkansas,
September 23-26
Tucson T’s fun Run, Tucson, Arizona, October 21-23

Nationals will be in Townsend, Tennessee, June 10-12. Remember these are the official three days, but we plan on getting there early on Monday and have activities and informal runs all week. So come early! Everything will be the same as planned from last year. All the hotel reservations were forwarded to 2021, but we would like to ask everyone with a reservation to call your hotel and confirm your rooms and dates. I’m expecting more attendance than originally planned, plus I think it’s going to be a bigger tourist season for the summer. If your new this year or do not have a reservation from last year, I’d suggest you call soon to reserve it early. Here are the phone numbers:

Talley Ho Inn: 800-4482465
Tremont Lodge and Resort: 865-448-3200
Big Meadow Family Campground: 865-488-0625

All NTBA events are free to attend. We welcome new bucket heads to attend and get to know our family club. The only exception is, you have to be a member to attend the NTBA Nationals in Townsend. Reason being is this is a national meeting, and we will conduct club business. You can join the nationaltbucketalliance.com for $35 first year (includes t shirt, windshield decals, key ring and some various other trinkets) and $25 dollars each year renewal. There are no entry fees per events, and we’ll have club t shirts available for purchase at all events. We’re more than just a car club, were a family that happens to own T Buckets. So come and be a part of us.
I will try to post as much as I can on the Townsend Nationals event, Including the daily runs and activities. I figure the more you know before you get there, the better prepared you are for what you want to participate in. We’re expecting a large attendance, and I’m hoping for a lot of new members of the NTBA.
All regional fun run events will have announcements from the hosts as those runs get closer. The NTBA website will have an event page with hotel contacts and information.
Everybody stay safe, and get your cars ready over the winter, because we’re going to have some fun! I’ll talk to you soon.
Bruce DeAngelis
NTBA President

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back