Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Thanks!

RatchetRob

Banned
Brown truck came today. Thanks for getting my order out so quickly! Would like a quote on those parts I messaged you about. May order them sooner than first thought. Thanks!

Haven't had time to check it out. Wife's work xmas party is tonight. Will check it out tomorrow morning and let ya know.

Ron, finally got into the shop and the spring perch looks good and appears to be what I need. I tack welded it to cross member. Going up to Madison with friends so it will have to wait until tomorrow to be bolted to the spring. Don't see any reason why it wouldn't work and really liked the quality of it. Everything looked good. Thanks again.

Ron, I will call you tomorrow. Got a few questions for you and want to talk about my next order. Almost got the roller completed this weekend. Just to busy of a weekend with prior commitments. But hopefully finish tomorrow or Tuesday after work.

Chassis.gif

Hey Ron can you provide me with the tracking number for my order. Already planning next order and will message you early next week with a list. Will be next month before I order but will give you a heads up incase you need to make anything.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back