Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Thomas' Bucket

butch27

Went over to Thomas' today . He has it RUNNING! Well the engine anyway . he'll be driving in a few months. Said tell everyone HI. Computer Down.

Great news! I sure miss him. Thanks for the update.

I was wondering how he doin'. Tell him we miss him here. Great to hear the update on his T.

Ron

butch27 said:
Went over to Thomas' today . He has it RUNNING! Well the engine anyway . he'll be driving in a few months. Said tell everyone HI. Computer Down.

Butch, tell him hi for us. Maybe you can get us some pics of it. :D

Hi guys. I've been using my daughters lap top this past week, so I can catch up a little. First, I would like to thank a few gentlemen for truly helping me out these last couple of weeks. Ron, Butch, Rick, Fred and some gentleman from I believe Oragon for the driveshaft that was donated and built for me. I am truly beholden to you all for your friendship. I hope I can pay forward on your behave. I recieved my driveshaft and my gaugess today and should have my windshield sometime next week. I will post some pictures very soon. I love you guys on this site.

thomas:):lol:

Thomas: Thank you for all the work on my car this week. Running spark plug wires now. I'm still sore LOL

Glad to here things are working out and moving forward for ya, Thomas. Keep your head up, man. The Brotherhood has got your back!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back