Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

tires

huffhuff

i recently got a 23 roadster on a 30 frame. the rear tires are N50-15 on 10" ansen wires. great combination but i'd rather have a little taller, narrower tire. any suggestions on what would work good on that wheel?

I can not help you with your tires but I can welcome you to the forum! You'll have help shortly.

Mine are probably what you are after. They are 285/70 x 15. They are 30.70" tall with a section width of 11.22" and are mounted on 10" rims.

IMG_2718.jpg

Ex Junk, that is some deep paint. I can see someone down on a knee taking the pic. Beautiful bucket :thumbsup:

As they say, "if the good Lord's willin' and the creek don't rise" I plan on being at the Turkey Run. I will be parked on turn four with the North Florida Street Rod Association. If I don't have the T there, I may have my '37 Chevy. Either way, I hope that we get to meet Don.

Ex Junk,

Good looking bucket. I wasn't able to find a Gallery for you. Do you have more photos posted on the site?

Bruce

Sorry, I do not have a gallery posted. Maybe I'll try to figure out how to do it someday and then I'll post a gallery.

Those BFG's they quit making in that size. Sorry

huffhuff said:
i recently got a 23 roadster on a 30 frame. the rear tires are N50-15 on 10" ansen wires. great combination but i'd rather have a little taller, narrower tire. any suggestions on what would work good on that wheel?

Coker tire has (or least shows) the 285/70R15 tires...

bf-goodrich-28570r15-blackwall.jpg
BFG-70-Series-WW_thumb.jpg

Coker Tire::Search results

EX JUNK said:
Mine are probably what you are after. They are 285/70 x 15. They are 30.70" tall with a section width of 11.22" and are mounted on 10" rims.

IMG_2718.jpg

Beautiful paint job. May I ask what paint did you use.

thomas:)

EX JUNK said:

IMG_2718.jpg

Beautiful paint job. May I ask what paint did you use?

thomas:)

The paint that I used was PPG Acrylic Urethane Single Stage Black #DCC9300. I painted it outside in a homemade, makeshift booth. I thank you for the compliments on the paint job.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back