Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Today's my 20th anniversary

der Spieler

Twenty years ago today I retired from the Air Force. I served for a little over 22 years and these last 20 seem like they've gone by in less than half of the time I was in. The clock must speed up when you get older....Steve

Congratulations.:) Yep, every year they fly by faster and faster. Hate to see how fast they go by when I'm 80. :eek::D

Enjoy your retirement, you earned it.

Don

Happy Anniversary!!! :D :)
I didn't last as long as you did. I retired from the Navy after 4 years!:lol:

Ron

Thanks all. Now I'm 6 months away from my second retirement, early Social Security. Watch the clock go into slow-mo now.

der Spieler said:
Twenty years ago today I retired from the Air Force. I served for a little over 22 years and these last 20 seem like they've gone by in less than half of the time I was in. The clock must speed up when you get older....Steve

That clock is one tricky SOB... Well, I hope you enjoy your retirement and stay healthy... Please accept my thanks for your 22+ years of service to our country.

I also Thank You without people like you we could not enjoy the freedom we have.I tried to join in1981 when no conflicts had bronchitis they didn't want any health problems then.Tommorow we are going to meet my nephew he is returning from Afghanistan.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back