Status
Not open for further replies.

RPM

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Sponsor
Nick does this look like what you need?

P1010001-1.jpg

Hey ...guys... I think some one likes his new toy!!!!

Ron...Have you thought about t-5 adapters?

Ron

perfect!

ive got a bunch of people that are excited about this project, and excited about getting their own adapters too

after i get this project squared away ill have more stuff for you to cut, considering i dont have to spend weeks practicly begging you for a response, lol

Ron can you cut something from a paper pattern or does it have to be specific to your machine. If you can my cutting tourch will see much less work. :lol:..Francis

We can scan a drawing into the computer and cut it. We will need some sizes on it to make sure it will be the right size when it is cut. This part was cut from a drawing a customer emailed me. I don't know what it is, but the finished part fit his drawing perfectly.
P1010002-1.jpg

RPM said:
So do you want 10 or 20 of them? LOL:lol:

I'll save the pattern and back it up for.

at least 10, but thats only after i finish this one, calculate a reasonable $/unit, and post a group buy up for the interested parties

dont worry about saving the file, i have multiple backups over here, and im sure ill refine the design a bit. for example i realized on sunday that i made the started cutout to small. woops. But a pass with the plasma at work will take care of that no problem.

cant wait to have this in my hands.

My guess would be a Corvair s. box mount. Any one else?

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back