Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

uuuuugh..

norseman

Woke up this am to what looks like a couple inches of the white stuff and a 50 mph north wind. I may be from northwestern mn but I would make a terrible canadian, this is too early. Glad I went out in the bucket last night and terrorized the little hometown. Downside is the roads are all white and I cant see any of the burnout marks.. Cmon april!! Paul

Got to love living in the northern part of this country! But i've seen some nice T-Bucket snow machines! Something i've always thought about but never had the funds to build!

I was thinkin bout doing that with mine if minnesota gave me too much crap during the titleing process. Would be pretty easy, they make track kits for 4wd pickups and skis are easy to fab!! Make an awesome fishhouse puller..

Norseman did the same thing took bucket for one last ride only its not white here yet they say tonight we might get some slushy accumulation.Do you have a top? I don't have one yet thinking about it then the wife would come with when a little colder.I don't have wind wings either do they work that well?

There having snow machine grass drags, this weekend, about a 1/2 hour from here. I stopped by there last night, they were not racing, and check things out! There was a T there just about as nice as the one in the picture! Made my heart start racing.:lol:

LumenAl said:
I cant believe it! It's almost the end of October here in the Pacific Northwest and we are going to hit mid 60's today... Going for a cruse with some buddies!
You Rat you know alot of us have put the T's away for the winter and you have to rub it in.:sux:You go Dude get it while you can.

Rick said:
You Rat you know alot of us have put the T's away for the winter and you have to rub it in.:sux:You go Dude get it while you can.

Well I never completely every put the car away just in case things like this come up... I have two events scheduled for December but as always is dependent on weather... I'm not saying it has to be warm, but it does have to be at least dry! :lol:

I dont run a top or wind wings on mine, Probably wont either. Wife was a biker type and likes the open air. If I get caught in the elements I guess thats my tough luck eh? lolol see we hada wind gust to 53 mph, sustained at 43 mph. ick..Ive been tossing around the idea of pulling up stakes and going to someplace in northern arizona to live? I suppose that would be a great place to starve to death or is there actually something to do down there??

norseman said:
...Ive been tossing around the idea of pulling up stakes and going to someplace in northern Arizona to live? I suppose that would be a great place to starve to death or is there actually something to do down there??

I'd love to live in AZ! I've ridden my bike down there several times and they just have some great roads all over the place! Some day I'll get my T down there for some of them old roads, but until I retire which ain't going to be anytime soon, I think I'm stuck in Seattle... :sad: (Don't get me wrong... it's beautiful here... just not great bike or hotrod weather like So. Cal or AZ!)

no snow here yet Paul, maybe tonight windy as all get out. ain't got no leaves in the driveway now, they're all in the neighbors hedge!

Ron

Woke up this morning to a clear blue sky, clouds to the NW look very dark and heavy at the moment. Predictions are for an inch or so of slush overnight. Lit the first fire of the season in the wood stove the other day, believe it or not, there's something about that I like!

I spent 11 years in south Florida and I will never live anywhere again that does not have a change of seasons. I have LOTS to do this winter, a big pile of firewood, and a plow on the truck, LET IT SNOW!!!!!!!

Working right across the driveway from the house is nice too, dont have to go anywhere unless I want to :lol:

ok, it's a hour after my last post here. now it's snowing to beat the band. we got a saying here in Minnesnowta, if you don't like the weather, wait an hour, it'll get worse.

Ron

Youngster said:
ok, it's a hour after my last post here. now it's snowing to beat the band. we got a saying here in Minnesnowta, if you don't like the weather, wait an hour, it'll get worse.

Ron

That's hilarious! :lol:

There is something inviting about a wood stove cooking away and the crackle of the wood burning...

Rick!

Ya scared me with this!

:lol:

The bride lived around phoenix for awhile, she didnt like it, summertime was too hot. snakes and scorpions to! I was thinking flagstaff, someplace where there is still some snow, just not 6.5 months worth. I bet if I went back to school and got a small degree in nursing I could make a living. Getting tired of welding too, too dirty. A place like I have here would probably cost a quarter million dollars tho..Gonna go to the folks for a visit, later!!

I guess I will need to think about lighting the pilot on shop furnace.:sad:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back