Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Wanna take a ride?

old round fart said:
COOL RIDE!! I just got a "barn Find" that appears to have the same chassis and radius rods except mine has coil springs on the rear. Do you know the origional manufacturer of your car?

The frame, front suspension and rear radius rods are from Total performance. The body is a CCR or a very close duplicate.

Old Round Fart, sharing today with a fellow hot rodder is one of many great joys I have gotten from this hobby. I have looked at the videos so much that the viewed count is mostly from me and yet, the coolest thing on the videos is Paul laughing.

This is the GREATEST hobby, full of the greatest people! It's a true, unfiltered joy.

Fred,

It was a great ride. I had a grin on my face from ear to ear!!! My daughter is getting into this pretty good too. My son could not believe we did that. My wife just told me it confirmed what she already knew. I'm crazy. Oh well, good weather, met a fellow gear head and got to look and RIDE in a great T-Bucket! Not a bad day at all. :lol::lol::)

PaulR said:
Fred,

It was a great ride. I had a grin on my face from ear to ear!!! My daughter is getting into this pretty good too. My son could not believe we did that. My wife just told me it confirmed what she already knew. I'm crazy. Oh well, good weather, met a fellow gear head and got to look and RIDE in a great T-Bucket! Not a bad day at all. :lol::lol::)

Anytime you wanna help me "test drive" it, just give me a shout. It was very gratifying to share the joy I get from scooting up and down that little street. In fact, I did a couple passes after work. GREAT therapy, bro!:)

Geo27T said:
I loved those videos it make me wish my running.Sooooon!:lol:

Thanks, Geo. I hope they help motivate the guys that may be having doubts like I had at one point. Trust me fellows, these cars are worth ALL the trouble you may run into.:)

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back