Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Wanna take a ride?

tfeverfred

Me and PaulR Take a spin!

Just a brief run down of the build so far.

Very cool Fred.Um ya gotta love that gas tank.Retro poboy?LOL:lol:

Rick said:
Very cool Fred.Um ya gotta love that gas tank.Retro poboy?LOL:lol:

Thanks! Can you see all three videos? I'm at work and they won't play wwhen I click the links. It acts like it is loading, but never completes. Maybe because I have DSL at work?:sad:

Hmmmmmmm...:confused: For some reason, when I click on the links or try to play them in Youtube.... nothing.:sad:

Must be something here atwork. Oh well, as long as they play on here.

Wow! Thanks! I need to figure that out tonight.:lol:

It ain't nice to tease folks like that.

Fred! That was way too much fun!!!!!! Let me know when you need a camera man again! All I can say is GREAT job! Your project looks WAY better in person! Be proud of it! I am honored to have ridden in it...! Fun!!! Fun!!!

PaulR

Lets do it this way.My car today in the garage.

Summer time Cruise down the road ala Fred No plates.

Its alive!

PaulR said:
Fred! That was way too much fun!!!!!! Let me know when you need a camera man again! All I can say is GREAT job! Your project looks WAY better in person! Be proud of it! I am honored to have ridden in it...! Fun!!! Fun!!!

PaulR

Man, the pleasure was mine! I'm glad we got to meet. Soon, we'll be rollin' together! Ain't life grand!?:lol:

Rick said:
Summer time Cruise down the road ala Fred No plates.
Yea, but you wouldn't have gotten as many tickets as I would have!:lol: It's a good thing Sundays where I work are slow traffic days. For the most part, anyway.

She looks great rollin', Rick!:D

All three worked for me Fred. You just brighten my day pal. I'm looking forward to doing my first ride. It's close. My grin is getting a little bigger each time I add something to my build.:lol:

thomas:)

COOL RIDE!! I just got a "barn Find" that appears to have the same chassis and radius rods except mine has coil springs on the rear. Do you know the origional manufacturer of your car?

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back