Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Wanted: Halibrand Magnesium Wheels

E19B91F7-FBE8-48A9-A3EC-4A104BC7AF2D.jpeg Hello everyone... I hope this is posted in the right place... If anyone has 2- 15x8 or 10” 4.5 bolt circle and 3.5 back spacing Halibrand Magnesium Slotted Wheels please help. I was lucky enough to find a beautiful “T” built by a close friend in 1974 however the last owner removed the Wheels and replaced them with Cregar’s and doesn’t resemble the original look.

Please.. any help is appreciated and thank you.

Joe

Have you tried your local Craigslist or other online sites? Halibrand stuff is going for big bucks these days, but there are tons of similar aluminum slotted wheels out there for a lot less money. There are companies that make Halibrand replicas also.

Have you tried your local Craigslist or other online sites? Halibrand stuff is going for big bucks these days, but there are tons of similar aluminum slotted wheels out there for a lot less money. There are companies that make Halibrand replicas also.
I have been on CL and EBay. There were a couple a few months back however $1K per wheel needing to be fully restored was beyond reasonable.

I had some Anson Sprints (aluminum) that were similar to the Halibrands you want.....a lot less money.

Attachments

• IMG_1677.JPG
    IMG_1677.JPG
    147.4 KB · Views: 11

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back