Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Who is using a 10 bolt?

raidmagic

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I've got a 10 bolt out of an 82 S10. It's small. Do I have to worry about breaking it? I don't really plan on racing this car but I do want to be able to beat on it some and not worry about it. Anyone put a posi in one? Tell me your experience please.

I have a 10 bolt open rear end out of a 68 Nova. Never had a problem but then I just have a rather mild 283.

Raidmagic have we met? That handle sounds very familiar to me. Did you buy a bucket near Atlanta Ga.?4

Yes!! I bought my last bucket from you. After completely redoing the car, new body and everything like an idiot I sold it. I have missed it ever since so I am building a new one.

Yep! Good reason to treat everybody like you want to be treated! Welcome back Raidmagic! I’m building another one too! BAD643A6-131C-4AE0-9A6F-2F28C6F0DE30.jpeg

I, too, am using an open 10 bolt out of a 72 Camaro (3.08 gearset). No problems with my mild 350 (est 300+ HP).

13 gas tank.jpg

Yep! Good reason to treat everybody like you want to be treated! Welcome back Raidmagic! I’m building another one too! View attachment 21581
When I first logged back on this site looking to do another I saw your screen name and thought you were who I bought it from. I saw your location though and figured I had the wrong guy.

That new one looks serious. Good luck with the build.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back