Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Windshield posts

Spanky

Staff member
You may have noticed from some of the posts here and on other sites that T-bucket windshield posts (the short ones) are virtually non-existent, and supply lead times are out for months. I saw one post from someone who was needing them to mount his windshield so he could get his car past inspection. It's finished but for that!

Check your parts bin and see if you have any lying around. You could really help a fellow buckethead.

Attachments

• WS posts.jpg
    WS posts.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 6
You may have noticed from some of the posts here and on other sites that T-bucket windshield posts (the short ones) are virtually non-existent, and supply lead times are out for months. I saw one post from someone who was needing them to mount his windshield so he could get his car past inspection. It's finished but for that!

Check your parts bin and see if you have any lying around. You could really help a fellow buckethead.
Me too! I’m needing those too. I’m even thinking about planting some fencing poles to the floor and mounting the frame in between that to get me by. If someone has two more that would be great! Please let me know. Speedway tells me they’ll have them in November. Their supplier I guess but it’s crazy.

I found a set of short ones and bought them the other day. I have an original set of long posts for a 23 if anyone is interested.

I found a set of short ones and bought them the other day. I have an original set of long posts for a 23 if anyone is interested.
Did you already sell those long posts? If not will those work on the speedway body with the windshield frames they sell today?

A tech at Speedway tells me that California Custom Roadsters sells posts that a customer told her will fit. I emailed them and they wouldn’t verify but told me a lot of speedway customers have bought them and some have made it work and some not. Part number 61020C

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back