Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Wiring kits

I called and talked to the people at American Auto Wire after I got their catalog. It's a little pricey at $320, but it looks to be a very well done kit. It's modular, so you can do one specific area at a time. Starting system, then charging, then lights, guages, etc. All in little steps. I guess to give yourself a pat on the back when you complete a section successfully.:)

tfeverfred said:
I called and talked to the people at American Auto Wire after I got their catalog. It's a little pricey at $320, but it looks to be a very well done kit. It's modular, so you can do one specific area at a time. Starting system, then charging, then lights, guages, etc. All in little steps. I guess to give yourself a pat on the back when you complete a section successfully.:)
Thats what i have the "Highway 18".Best on the market i GAVE away a E_Z Wiring cause it's not modular a real pain dragging all those wires around.And by the way if you put that harness under your seat....The wires have to go the wrong direction cause it's made for under the dash and you WILL have short wires.Good choice with American.The contact there is Don Bock great dude and he is one of THE main dudes walked me through some things and sent me revised color prints for the things i wanted to put on that were not on his print.

I was looking at the wiring kit available and I believe I'll go with american wire.

thomas:)

thomas said:
I was looking at the wiring kit available and I believe I'll go with american wire.

thomas:)
Like i said good choice bro.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back