Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

World of Wheels

der Spieler

FWIW. A friend phoned me today to say that the World of Wheels will be in Des Moines the weekend of March 19-21. It's been several years since the show was down there. The picture of mine with John Force (and the one with Kelly in the bikini) standing next to it was taken at the show in 2000. I think the show was in Des Moines for another two or three years after that then disappeared. Chip Foose is going to be there this year. I may go down to see him and to see if he brought any of his cars.

John Force is so cool. My wife and I were at the first NHRA race at Bristol, TN a few years back and we were walking down pit road behind one of Forces rigs. When here comes the man himself, from between the rigs. We ran right into him and he was all by himself. The 3 of us stood and talked for quite awhile, about racing, our kids, his kids. He is kool.

Anyway Steve we will expect pictures from the show.

John Force is so cool. My wife and I were at the first NHRA race at Bristol, TN a few years back and we were walking down pit road behind one of Forces rigs. When here comes the man himself, from between the rigs. We ran right into him and he was all by himself. The 3 of us stood and talked for quite awhile, about racing, our kids, his kids. He is kool.

Anyway Steve we will expect pictures from the show.

I'm going down Friday to avoid the crowd. I'm taking my camera. I would like to hear what Foose has to say but I brewed a batch of beer a few weeks ago and it is bottled and will be ready for tasting Saturday. There are priorities. Foose will be there Saturday and Henry "the Fonz" Winkler with be there Saturday and Sunday (and charging for autographs). I guess they won't get to see me.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back