Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Youngster update

chuckt

Got a message from Ron this afternoon. No, he hasn't run off to some island paradise but his computer crapped out on him earlier this week. He is suffering from message board withdrawal.

I was starting to wonder. Tried his cell this morning and it went right to voicemail.

I'd better phone him and try to talk through this. I understand the trauma he's feeling.

I just got off the phone with Ron. He's recuperating and should be off the respirator any day now. Actually he was trying to do a wireless thing with his computer and that of a neighbor and something went horribly wrong. He's going to have a geek come out and try to sort it out. He said he didn't realize how much we become addicted to having a computer around. On the up side, he's getting a lot more done in the shop.

I'm Baaccckkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ron

It's all good now. At the risk of sounding sappy, I missed you guys. As I sit here now, I realize how much this site and the people on it have become part of my daily life. The only good thing was I got a ton of work done in the shop. Pics tomorrow. Got 2 new projects to get out before I see snow. It's good to be back!!!!!

Ron

Hi Ron, glad your back.

Glad to see you're back. I almost sent the dogs out with a brandy barrell.​

Turn them dogs loose Todd! Just make sure it's E&J in them there barrows!!!!

Ron

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back