Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

1923 Royal T---New Member

1923 Royal T

Hello!!!
I am a new member to the site but I have visited here before and enjoyed reading the posts. I look forward to communicating with some like minded T Bucketeers. My project below is only days away from hitting the streets!!!!

Attachments

• Sick.JPG
    Sick.JPG
    209.7 KB · Views: 108
  • T-3.jpg
    T-3.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 107
Welcome form Oklahoma! Hope you get it done before the Nats in a few weeks there in Springfield. I will be there in my off topic sedan delivery.
Lee

SWEET!!! Ya, that is what I am shooting for......hopefully, I will have all the bugs lined out by then. I fired it up for the first time last night and she sounds pretty salty. (355" roller motor, Dart heads, 10.75:1 compression) should be a blast!! Hope to see you in Springfield in a few weeks.

Welcome! Woah! That thing is low! Don't run over a pebble, lol! Man I love that beast! Perfect color, stance with the wide whites and Radirs. Awesome!!

Welcome from Indep. Mo. there are several tbuckets in Springfield. Watch out for those speed bumps, I had to raise mine up 2 inches so I wouldn't drag my trans oil pan.

Welcome! Woah! That thing is low! Don't run over a pebble, lol! Man I love that beast! Perfect color, stance with the wide whites and Radirs. Awesome!!
LOL, ya my old man is trying to get me to raise it up an inch or two......but it will be tough because I love the stance it has.....I may give in once I start digging up the asphalt!!!

Welcome from New Hampshire. That's one nice ride! I thought mine was low as I can't roll a 12 oz bottle under the front. Very impressive!

Springfield MO to Mountain Home AR is a good break in run ... T-Bucket Nationals in Mountain Home next month ... hope you can make it.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back