Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

2014 out with the old in with the new!!!

bigblk1177

WOW where did the year go? Seems to go by faster each year I get older. I need to get busy, got a lot to do before I fly away!! LOL

I've never been very superstitious about anything, but let me just say I am tickled to see 2013 behind us. I really don't know if '13 was unlucky, or not, but I had a really miserable year. C'mon 2014, let's get serious and let the good times roll!

You never really realize just how many Web sites you own, until you have to run through all of them, updating the copyright tag dates. :x3: I've been busy, already this morning.

I've never been very superstitious about anything, but let me just say I am tickled to see 2013 behind us. I really don't know if '13 was unlucky, or not, but I had a really miserable year. C'mon 2014, let's get serious and let the good times roll!

You never really realize just how many Web sites you own, until you have to run through all of them, updating the copyright tag dates. :x3: I've been busy, already this morning.

I have a hard time being superstitious, Mike, since I was born on Friday the 13th. Perhaps that's how I got the handle, Jimmy Da Jinx. LOL

Jim

I hear you!! 2013 was a rough one for me, too! Maybe 2014 will be better, but no expectations equals no disappointments-LOL!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back