Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

23 laid back windshield post

johnnyrod

Hello every one new guy here, my quest to find a pair of laid back windshield posts to fit a 23 T led me to this forum. I was hoping someone could put me in contact with somebody that sell's them.I'm going to order a body from Spirit Josh said they dont offer the laid back posts.So the internet search begain, the pair I'm looking for has bolt holes in them not threads made in them like the ones Speedway Motors sell's . Any help would be great ! website,phone number,name of a company or if you have a pair for sale chrome or plain.Thanks Johnny

Hello every one new guy here, my quest to find a pair of laid back windshield posts to fit a 23 T led me to this forum. I was hoping someone could put me in contact with somebody that sell's them.I'm going to order a body from Spirit Josh said they dont offer the laid back posts.So the internet search begain, the pair I'm looking for has bolt holes in them not threads made in then like the ones Speedway Motors sell's . Any help would be great ! website,phone number,name of a company or if you have a pair for sale chrome or plain.Thanks Johnny
Ive got the whole thing for sale Posts,14"windshield w/glass,rear view mirror,and side mirror for $450.00 plus shipping
PIC_0102.jpg

PIC_0103.jpg

PIC_0101.jpg

Low price is $400.00 Plus shipping

Ive got the whole thing for sale Posts,14"windshield w/glass,rear view mirror,and side mirror for $450.00 plus shipping
PIC_0102.jpg

PIC_0103.jpg

PIC_0101.jpg

Low price is $400.00 Plus shipping

Hey Thank's for quick reply Spirit Industries body use's windshields 39 5/8 outside to outside of frame. Do you know what yours measures ?

Hi Johnny,
Welcome to the forum...Ive got a set that came off my t bucket i would sell for $75 plus actual shipping cost. They are in excellent shape and where on my spirit body, only reason i changed to up right post because of wind in eyeballs wasnt too comfy. You can email me at elindsey34@sbcglobal.net or call 417-793-1902 thanks Eric
70ec_1.jpg

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back