Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

'23 t tops

tbucketlgb

I am trying to find the best outlet for my 'T" top.I had looked at total performance, but now see , the business is owned by speedway. Not sure they carry the same tops, or at least bows. The problem I have is im not sure wat fiberglass body I have(manufacters's name). So any1 know the best 'bows" or tops for me?

tbucketlgb said:
I am trying to find the best outlet for my 'T" top.I had looked at total performance, but now see , the business is owned by speedway. Not sure they carry the same tops, or at least bows. The problem I have is im not sure wat fiberglass body I have(manufacters's name). So any1 know the best 'bows" or tops for me?

Speedways are the same as Totals They bought everything. BUT post a pic of your car and someone here will be able to tell you what you got.

51Cards said:
Speedways are the same as Totals They bought everything. BUT post a pic of your car and someone here will be able to tell you what you got.
Nope there not the same.Totals stuff has yet to make it to there inventory completely.They might be close but all bodys are different in some way.Just a heads up.

Rick said:
Nope there not the same.Totals stuff has yet to make it to there inventory completely.They might be close but all bodys are different in some way.Just a heads up.

Although you would think that they would at have the inventory available... Not putting them down but at least I would!

takes time to integrate not only the finished parts but the wielding fixtures, assembly fixtures and procedures into an existing system. you also need to have any outside operations in place before offering these parts to your customers. looking at speedy bill's past, i'm sure once he's happy with everything, the parts will be out there for us again.

Ron

Awwww Tops, That is a question that was confronted with years back, I did not care for anything that was on the market at that time... SO, I designed my own, you can too, just use 1/2" elictrical conduit for a temp pattern, when Happy, I use reguler steel 3/4" tubing, about 60 thou or whatever you can bend with a pipe hicky... or just buy what they offer... :)

If you want wood get (2) 27 T top bows .go to a wood shop and get
some hard wood put the two on each side and make the span the with you want with what you got from the wood shop. cut the ends off the the height you want the top to be You now have the back. the sides and front can be made with the same way with one more 27 T all are re-pos so you can find the almost every where. Or you can do like Ted Brown said and use "emt" for the front and sides.
Good luck, Danny Eichstedt

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back