Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

3 T-buckets in show

We tryed a show at Danny's this passed weekend and my son did a vid of it for you to wenjoy,our biggist show is always on the first sat of month at Betty's Best Bugers. But small show came off good too.; THe red T-bucket is the one I helped Rosh build last year.

Hey "Bat', what's a "small" turnout and where is it located? Also I seem to remember that white 27 being for sale out of Florida. Has a big block Ford and unique front suspension. Am I right?

John

Hey "Bat', what's a "small" turnout and where is it located? Also I seem to remember that white 27 being for sale out of Florida. Has a big block Ford and unique front suspension. Am I right?

John
The guy got that white 27T about a year ago,but I don't know were he got it from,ebay maybe. It has twin VW buggy shocks on front and welded bone's.
Our turn outs on our Betty's Best Burger shows are fairly big the first weekend of each month,about 50 to 75+ show cars.Were other weekends we get about 15 to 25 cars or so at other places like this Danny's show.
Here in Miami ,there is also a good show every friday nite at Tower Shops in Ft Luderdale[about 40 min. north of Miami] it has about 30 to 50 cars as well.

Went too another show this weekend and took some pic also,but stills this time,there was a T-bucket this time I had not seen before.soon as i can i'll post a slid show of it ,about 75 show cars.
check later

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back