Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

318 motor mounts

RPM

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Sponsor
Several folks have called and wanted some 318, 340, 360 Mopar A motor mounts. Well we got a few minutes last week and located a block to get some measurements from and made some up for you all. So now you can put that "A" motor in your chassis.
BbY6cwBWkKGrHqQH-CgEqszl1WnFBKv3-2.jpg

Hey Ron, Do you know what alternator I use with the bracket I bought that is for a 350 Chev with blower? It is made to mount the alternator on the bottom drivers side but I can't find an alternator thin enough to clear the motor. :cool:

As you can see I still havent figured out how to start a new thread either. LOL

To open a new thread you go to http://www.tbucketeers.com/forum/
Then pick the category and at the top it will say New thread.You get to this page by clicking on forums at the top left on the opening page.

bucketkids said:
Hey Ron, Do you know what alternator I use with the bracket I bought that is for a 350 Chev with blower? It is made to mount the alternator on the bottom drivers side but I can't find an alternator thin enough to clear the motor. :cool:

As you can see I still havent figured out how to start a new thread either. LOL

Most any of the older GM alternators should work. Mid 70s come to mind.

Thanks guys, I will snap some pics tonight and start a new thread in the morning. I started with a 69 camaro alternator and I think it would have fit but it required a seperate regulator. I went back and traded it for a mid 70 with an internal reg and it's to fat. Let me get some pics posted and I'm sure my delima will be resolved. :cool:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back