Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

318 T-Bucket headers??

Lucas1923t

Hi Everyone, I purchased a 1923 T-bucket a few months back that was in pretty rough shape. It was left out side for a while without being covered. Slowly but surly I'm fixing everythng. This came with a 318 that was seized so I changed it out with another 318. I can't seem to find the normal T Bucket headers for a 318. Any one know if they are avalible? Thanks for your help :)

First of all, Welcome to the site. If you're rebuilding your T, you're gonna love it here.

That 318 is kind of an orphan in a bucket. Don't let that scare you though. There are some other guys on here with Mopars in their's. Maybe they can point you in the right direction. If nothing else, you could build your own.

Ron

Hey 22, where you been? how's the project coming along?

Sorry 'bout the hi-jack

Ron

Thanks for all the replies. I guess I'm not really sure what 318 I have. How do I tell which one i have? Thanks

The old poly motor the exhaust side of the valve cover had a scolop in them and the new LA engine they valve cover is straight.

polyval.jpg
rebuild2k.jpg

Lucas1923t said:
OK Thanks I have the LA engine. Thanks for your help

If you would have posted this thread 3 years ago I had 2 sets of 318 headers for a bucket. Now one set is in use in Florida and the other set (Sanderson) is sitting in someones garage. I wish I knew how to get them for you however the guy that has them does not visit these boards anymore.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back