Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

A quick state of the forums address

As we type we are working with Mike and Hermans Fast Glass to bring Hermans on board as a sponsor.

We are also adding the line of Hermans bodies to our product line. We will be updating the web site soon with pictures and price on the bodies and parts.

Ron, I need to examine IPB a bit closer to see if the idea we had for the Herman's Fast Glass ad is an option. I ~might~ be able to recode a page to do what we want.

If that is the case, I will definitely need some pictures, as the original material just isn't cutting it. Let me see what I can do with the new software and I'll let you know.

We've still got three more forum sites to convert and it takes a couple of days for the dust to settle on a conversion, so it will not happen straight away.

Sorry to hear about all your misfortune Mike. I lost my job last year and was lucky enough to find another one. While employed I have lost over 50% of my income to the point where some months I can't pay the bills. I sure wish I could help but I have only worked 7 days in the last three months so....It took 13 months to get my bucket registered but now I am thinking it might have to go when the insurance runs out in six months.

Good luck with everything and I hope it works out.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back