Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

A wild bucket !!

That is so cool.I have a spare body i gave to my brother in law and BOING did the lights lite up looking at that car.He said i could do anything i wanted to ours body.Next question any other info or pics of this car Like name or anything?

Crazy! I saw that car once. I had eaten a large anchovy, onion and mushroom pizza. Then I went to sleep and it chased all night.:D

tfeverfred said:
Crazy! I saw that car once. I had eaten a large anchovy, onion and mushroom pizza. Then I went to sleep and it chased all night.:lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That's hilarious Fred!

Thanks, I needed a good laugh to get my day going.

David

Damn, that has got to be the wildest bucket I've ever seen

Koooooool. Someone had a lot of time on their hands. Nice job.

Steve are you saying you hear circus music when you look at it.

That's ah,.............well, it...........................but maybe it,...............ah.............er...........however,.................................:eek::eek::eek:

I'm speechless. :wall:

Don

1339d1233588108-wild-bucket-firstshow2.jpg

Is it just me, or is there just something way off with that front suspension setup? :eek:

The spring shackles are reversed and the camber appears to be positive. That's all I see.

LumenAl said:
1339d1233588108-wild-bucket-firstshow2.jpg

Is it just me, or is there just something way off with that front suspension setup? :eek:

You're just seeing something off with the frontend???

Well I think it darn UGLY. No actually its even uglier than that.

And I wouldnt trust the front shock brackets at anything over fairground speed.

I dont usually criticise other peoples cars, but this one is truely the exception.:surprised:

dose anyone remember the theme cars from the late 60's at the car shows.....the outhouse rod, the barber rod, etc

Ron

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back