Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

A work in progress

Loric Labourot

Last Friday I changed the disc brake pads on my performance machine front brake calipers and tomorrow I going to I install a new trans mount biscut on the C4.

This Monday I am taking the C cab to front end alignment shop to check the caster angle on the four bar front suspension and the toe in. I have four brand new mickey thompson sportsman radials that I recently put on the car and I want to get the best set up on the front end.

Last year when I bought the car I replaced the old Koni coil over rear end set up with a pair of QA1 coil over shocks. The new shocks made a big difference in the ride. The car weighs 1756 lbs with 624 lbs on the front and 1132 lbs on the rear and springs and pressure adjustments made a huge differance in the ride.

I
Last Friday I changed the disc brake pads on my performance machine front brake calipers and tomorrow I going to I install a new trans mount biscut on the C4.

This Monday I am taking the C cab to front end alignment shop to check the caster angle on the four bar front suspension and the toe in. I have four brand new mickey thompson sportsman radials that I recently put on the car and I want to get the best set up on the front end.

Last year when I bought the car I replaced the old Koni coil over rear end set up with a pair of QA1 coil over shocks. The new shocks made a big difference in the ride. The car weighs 1756 lbs with 624 lbs on the front and 1132 lbs on the rear and springs and pressure adjustments made a huge differance in the ride.

If you still have those Konis you might consider selling them as they should be rebuild able. Konis are pretty good shocks and someone might well want them. Just a thought.

George

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back