Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

All Done ... finally!

gfigms

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Got everything back together and road tested ... runs like a dream! Wife wants to know what next. :)
AllDone001.jpg

Looks fantastic, talk about being ready for cruising season.

Bob

V Cool ride. tell the wife that all the looks you get are for her.
Gerry

That's how I sold my project. Convinced my wife that she'd look really cool riding around in a 27T Roadster. She agreed and now I'm building one. She's wondering now what's taking so long. "Let's see Honey....money, cold weather, other things you want me to do.............." I'll bet many of you guys know all about that. Right?

It's nice to see a Ford with a Ford engine. Got my 302, AOD and both axles all ready to go. Frame should arrive next week.

Looks great!!!! Better strike while the irons hot ... maybe one of her own??

Ron

Top looks good, wonder where you got that frame? LOL

I may need to get the upholstery guy info from you. :)

Now that's one NICE looking T. very clean lines.
thumb.gif

What are those in the upper windshield corners? looks like dragons.

NorthstarT

Ford makes engines?? ha ha

Really nice ride the only thing to add is maybe wind wings if the wife says so it is surprising how much wind they block.

Really nice ride the only thing to add is maybe wind wings if the wife says so it is surprising how much wind they block.
WINDWINGS, I found that they are really in the way for ease of getting into and out of your car, plus you better have the glass drilled (for through holding bolts) to make sure that they don't end up on the street after that last bump, if you do run them anyway... A bit of an air gap under the windshield will stop a lot of the forward moving air that messes up HER Hair , like those 3' holes (adjustable)in Motorcycle windshields:) Just a thought... Ride safe

Wonderful job my friend. You will surely get many :thumb: up with that t-bucket.

thomas

Sweet :thumb:

This must be your first rod! Mine has been done for a year now, and I am still finding something that needs to be done, ha! QUOTE: Never make your ride so comfortable, that your wife actually wants to ride in it all the time.

It is great when the Wife wants to go with you, it keeps the strange ladies out, no room... hehe Have fun with your Ride, just follow the radiator to where ever it wants to go, as I always had other hot rod folks ask.. where do you drive to?? I went to a different place and a different way most every time I went anywhere, fun watching other people watching the car... :)

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back