Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

all my pics so far (of my T)

Youngster said:
Your front axle appears to be a Total piece with Chevy spindles. I might know of a '53 Chevy that would give up it's front brakes. I also have a set of new shoes I'll through on the pile. Interested? With a 15 month old and another one on the way, you need to spend more time in the garage anyway!

Ron
I just may be intrested in that im thinking of running a wilwood floor mount brake peddle and master havent decided if im going to run any brakes up front quite yet!

cworld03 said:
do you have any lake skateboards? Mark:cool: lake nightmare maybe?
I had a few for a little bit back in about 99 they went REAL quick! the Alva decks were the easiest to get a hold of lots of repos have been coming out in the last 5 years or so! would love to open another shop one day just waiting for the right time the skateboard industry is very turbulent will be great for 2 years then DEAD for 5 or so not much profit on the gear mostly on cloathing thats why i got into building ramps on the side!!!

It will go 100 but how long does it take to stop? That is My question.

putz said:
It will go 100 but how long does it take to stop? That is My question.
its not too bad when i picked it up the brakes were not good at all would take about 15 car laths from 45 to stop! I took them all apart everything was in good condition just VERY dirty so i cleaned up everything put it all back together now it will stop in about 20' from 45. I mostly drive it on the back roads around here where you may see a horse every hour or so and its very unlikely to run across another car! not a good place to run out of gas!!! I think my 1st order of business is going to be to to raise the car up a bit its dragging on everything and the master cylinder is taking a beating!!! i think ill just raise the back about 6" or so should be better off and it will give it a cool raked look!!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back