Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Another new guy from Ga.

Ga_Mike

Hello everyone...Name is Mike McDaniel. I am from from Cartersville, Ga. Looking at building a t bucket. I have all the tools and supplies to build one. Just started to gain info. Will be stopping by often.....Mike

Welcome to the site Mike. Glad to have you join us. How about you paint us a verbal picture of what you have in mind?

Ron

Welcome to the site. You might want to look for other people from Georgia and check what they have to say how to get it licensed.

Welcome Mike, stop by anytime. :D

Welcome to the forum Mike, I'm new here myself and am impressed with the quality of the information available and the memberships willingness to help one another.

Youngster said:
Welcome to the site Mike. Glad to have you join us. How about you paint us a verbal picture of what you have in mind?

Ron

Thanks guys....Below is sorta the old style of what i want. I can always change color and scheme later. I am sure you guys have heard this before but it will be a bare bones project. Just seaching around to get ideas and tips. BTW who makes a nice body like the one pictured?

27_Ford_Blk_pside_large.jpg

That's a classic style '27. Spirit, Speedway, Rod-n-Race and Poli-form all sell a body like that. I'm sure there are others too.

Ron

Youngster said:
That's a classic style '27. Spirit, Speedway, Rod-n-Race and Poli-form all sell a body like that. I'm sure there are others too.

Ron

Is there a certain body maker you guys would stay clear from?..I know you get what you pay for in most cases.

Thanks

If I was going for a '27, I think I'd go with Spirit Industries. They sponser our club and I have only heard good things about their bodies.

Welcome GA Mike. The old school look is always a good choice IMHO. I'm just minutes from Savannah in SC.

Cheers,
JC

old round fart said:
If I was going for a '27, I think I'd go with Spirit Industries. They sponser our club and I have only heard good things about their bodies.

Thanks!...What about a 23 body?

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back