Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

any one have any info on top notch

waycooljr

i was wondering if anyone here has a top notch frame or any info. my first bucket was a total performance with tp before vin number. current bucket has topnotch then vin number. found one short article saying they were also in connecticut and total bought them. other then that cant find more. curious to find age of my frame. any help would be great.

thanks, john

Attachments

• photo-5070.jpg
    photo-5070.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 96
If you suspect a Total Performance connection, I recommend getting in touch with Jim at Wintech Fabrication. You're going to go a long way to find a nicer fellow and since he was in the thick of things at Total, who better to get you some more information?

Wintec is one of the T-Bucket Forums' sponsors and they also have a company forum located HERE.

i was wondering if anyone here has a top notch frame or any info. my first bucket was a total performance with tp before vin number. current bucket has topnotch then vin number. found one short article saying they were also in connecticut and total bought them. other then that cant find more. curious to find age of my frame. any help would be great.

thanks, john

The guy who had top notch was keith. have not seen or heard from him in over 5 years. i built one of his kits back in the early 90's. i would think your frame is from that era. hope this helps. if you find him let me know...Thanks mike.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back