Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Any thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We had one---FDR "

This is where I get in trouble, because I disagree. As gentlemanly as possible that is.

If we can keep this discussion civil, without attempting to hurt anyone's feelings, please allow me to explain my reasoning.

After reading and attempting to understand the Communist Manifesto by Karl Marx, it seems of the Ten Planks of Communism - most are enacted in America and a few are thanks to FDR.

Again, not trying to ruffle feathers or upset anyone but I can talk for hours about the Income Tax, Social Security, the New Deal, Public Schooling, property taxes, etc. I did this for many many years and it always seemed to fall of deaf ears OR it would upset someone so much that they could not hold a civil conversation. Disagreements are good, they can lead to constructive outcomes... unless someone loses the ability to continue in a civil manner and lets EMOTION get in the way.

We all agree that our elected officials are out of control. Some just don't realize how out of control they are and/or how long it has been going on, and how detrimental it has been.

Sadly, it is very very difficult to hold conversations like this on message boards such as this, and I suppose that is one of many reasons this subject is often off limits.

If I upset anyone, please forgive me - and please contact me via email rather than here. Thanks for your time.

And now, onto posting pictures of scantily clad females at St. Hooters.

"We had one---FDR "

This is where I get in trouble, because I disagree. As gentlemanly as possible that is.

If we can keep this discussion civil, without attempting to hurt anyone's feelings, please allow me to explain my reasoning.

After reading and attempting to understand the Communist Manifesto by Karl Marx, it seems of the Ten Planks of Communism - most are enacted in America and a few are thanks to FDR.

Again, not trying to ruffle feathers or upset anyone but I can talk for hours about the Income Tax, Social Security, the New Deal, Public Schooling, property taxes, etc. I did this for many many years and it always seemed to fall of deaf ears OR it would upset someone so much that they could not hold a civil conversation. Disagreements are good, they can lead to constructive outcomes... unless someone loses the ability to continue in a civil manner and lets EMOTION get in the way.

We all agree that our elected officials are out of control. Some just don't realize how out of control they are and/or how long it has been going on, and how detrimental it has been.

Sadly, it is very very difficult to hold conversations like this on message boards such as this, and I suppose that is one of many reasons this subject is often off limits.

If I upset anyone, please forgive me - and please contact me via email rather than here. Thanks for your time.

And now, onto posting pictures of scantily clad females at St. Hooters.

Amen to that brother T-Odd. ( I like St. Hooters.)

Jim

As I'm sure Todd will agree, our current financial problems are not something created overnight. They actually began with the creation of the Rothschild-owned First Bank of the United States, clear back in 1790. Do you know who ordered and financed the War of 1812? Nathan Mayer Rothschild, who was angered at Congress' refusal to renew the bank's charter, in 1811. Do you know when the War of 1812 actually came to an end? In 1816, when Congress allowed the charter for the Rothschild's Second Bank of the United States. Andrew Jackson successfully ousted the Rothschilds in 1836 and this country would be free of Rothschild-owned banks until Congress enacted The Federal Reserve Act in 1913. Although the Rothschilds played a huge part in the financial schemes of this country's Civil War.

In 1861, President Lincoln printed debt-free money, after being quoted 24% - 36% interest rates from several New York banks . In 1862, over $449 million of this debt-free money was in circulation. And look what The Times of London had to say about it, "If that mischievous financial policy, which had its origin in the North American Republic, should become indurated down to a fixture, then that government will furnish its own money without cost. It will pay off debts and be without a debt. It will have all the money necessary to carry on its commerce. It will become prosperous beyond precedent in the history of civilized governments of the world. The brains and the wealth of all countries will go to North America. That government must be destroyed or it will destroy every monarchy on the globe." On 14 April 1865, Lincoln was assassinated, but not before saying to Congress, "I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in front of me, and the financial institutions in the rear. Of the two, the one in my rear is my greatest foe."

In 1881, just two weeks prior to his own assassination, the 20th President of the United States, James Garfield said, "Whoever controls the volume of money in our country is absolute master of all industry and commerce…and when you realize that the entire system is very easily controlled, one way or another, by a few powerful men at the top, you will not have to be told how periods of inflation and depression originate.”

On 4 June 1963, 35th President John Kennedy signed Executive Order 11110 which returned to the U.S. government the power to issue currency, thereby short-circuiting the need to borrow money from the Rothschild-controlled Federal Reserve Bank. On 22 November, Kennedy was also assassinated. Lyndon Baines Johnson was sworn as the 36th President on board Air Force One, in Dallas, before the plane took off. And on his return to Washington from Dallas, whilst still in flight, President Johnson's first official act as President was to rescind Executive Order 11110. And people wonder if there was a conspiracy to assassinate Kennedy?

Step One of the 1913 Coup to overthrow the Government of the United States -

On 23 February 1913, then-Secretary of State Philander Knox fraudulently declared the 16th Amendment ratified. How many of you have ever noticed the 1040 form you send back to the government each year is called a "Return"? Todd, I would really like to hear what you would have to say about this. I suspect you might enlighten the majority of those reading this topic.

Step Two of the 1913 Coup -

On 8 April 1913, the 17th Amendment was adopted, which meant Senators would then be elected by a direct vote of the people, rather than being appointed by state legislatures. Have you ever read the final clause of Article V of the U.S. Constitution? "...and that no State, without its Consent, shall be deprived of its equal Suffrage in the Senate." Suffrage meaning "right to vote". Now, instead of Senators being accountable to the State that appointed them, they are only accountable to the big businesses that funded their campaigns. This Amendment was also fraudulently reported as ratified.

Step Three of the 1913 Coup -

On 23 December 1913, the Federal Reserve Act was enacted by Congress. With many Congressional members away to their homes for the Christmas holidays, this "tiny" act managed to slip in. Now remember that all Constitutional power is explicit. If the Constitution does not explicitly give Congress the power to do something, they simply do not have the power to do it. Yet by this Act, Congress turned over all control of our economy to a privately-owned debt money system. Article 1 section 8 of the Constitution gives Congress the power, "To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures;". And in 1935, the Supreme Court ruling in Shechter Poultry versus the United States clearly states, "Congress may not abdicate or transfer to others its legitimate functions."

How are you feeling about your Constitutional rights, thus far? Wait, take a look at this one. It gets a l-o-t worse.

In unconstitutional rulings, judges have held that any act or statute that has gone unchallenged for a period of twenty years can no longer be challenged. So, in 1933, Congress enacted the War and Emergency Powers Act, declaring an economic emergency. And people, this emergency has never been declared resolved. 78 years later, we are still in a state of economic emergency. And while we are under the rule of the war and emergency powers (hang on, here it comes), those powers suspend the Constitution.

Through deceit and deception, our government's financial control was taken over by the Rothschilds. They conducted a coup and never had to fire a single shot. And make absolutely no mistake, the Rothschilds have controlling interest in the Federal Reserve Bank. So when you read word like Federal Reserve Bank or the Fed, what you are seeing are the Rothschilds.

It's time to explain what happens when someone (including the U.S. Government) takes out a loan. Where do you suppose the money comes from? Answer - it comes from nowhere. It is created out of thin air, as if by magic. You see a number being added to your account, but what does that number really represent? It costs the Federal Reserve absolutely nothing to give you that created money. Yet you are responsible for paying it back at face value. Which means the bank gives you nothing, but you have to pay it back with real dollars. And the kicker of it all? You also have to pay the interest on the borrowed amount. You think spending those borrowed dollars makes our economy stronger? WRONG! Those borrowed dollars never existed in the first place, nor the interest dollars you are required to pay back. As you pay back the created dollars with your real dollars, those dollars find their way back to the Federal Reserve, which snaps them up and uses them to distribute "dividends" to the owners of the Fed. Which means the dollars are removed from our circulation. Anyone remember what happened in 1929?

Do you know why counterfeiting money is illegal? Because when we place more money into circulation, it decreases the value of the money overall. As the value of the dollar goes down, that makes it seem as if the value of goods is going up, since prices increase. And as prices increase, inflation worsens. Yet in 1913, Congress empowered the Federal Reserve Bank to counterfeit money!

If you hold a Silver Certificate dollar, you hold an IOU from the government. By turning in that silver certificate, the government owes you one dollar's worth of silver. On the other hand, a Federal Reserve Note is an IOU heading the other way. Holding that dollar means you owe the Rothschild-controlled Federal Reserve Bank one dollar. And just how many Silver Certificates do you have in your possession, compared to Federal Reserve Notes?

In the 1930's, our country did not have any lack of industrial capabilities, any lack of fertile farmland or any shortage of willing and skilled workers. This country had built an incredible network of transportation and communication. There were no wars, no rampant diseases and no famine. All the U.S. lacked was an adequate supply of real money, because the Fed was creating money from thin air. So, the banks decided it was time to stop lending money. But they demanded payments on existing loans continue to be made. And, before long, the money in circulation was in short supply. We had a powerful industrial complex and rich farmlands, both producing goods. But there were no dollars with which to purchase any of those products. Usher in yet another depression, which saw the greedy bankers repossessing homes and businesses by the thousands.

Let me leave you with some quotes that pretty much explain all of this country's economic woes.

In 1790, Mayer Amschel Rothschild said, "Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws."

In 1849, Gutle Schnaper, the wife of Mayer Amschel Rothschild’s wife died. Before her death she said, "If my sons did not want wars, there would be none."

(Gutle's sons were Amschel, who took over the German operations, Salomon moved to Vienna to head up the Austrian operations, Nathan went to London to establish one of Europe's largest banks, Carl set up shop in Naples, Italy and James set up shop in Paris. The five sons of Gutle Rothschild, also known as the Five Arrows of Banking.)

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies ... if the American people ever allow banks to control the issue of currency...the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property (real wealth) until their children will wake up homeless on the continent that their fathers conquered." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The modern banking system manufactures money out of nothing. The process is perhaps the most astounding piece of slight of hand that was ever invented. Banking was conceived in iniquity and born in sin. Bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of a pen they will create enough money to buy it back again. Take this great power away from them and all great fortunes like mine will disappear; and they ought to disappear, for then this would be a better and happier world to live in. But if you want to continue to be slaves of the banks and pay the cost of your own slavery, then let bankers continue to create money and control credit." -- Sir Josiah Stamp was Director of the Bank of England 1928 -1941 (reported to have been the 2nd richest man in England at the time)

There are many other historic quotes, both from and about the Rothschilds. I've no desire to appear anti-Semitic, so I will leave you to your own devices and your own conclusions. Narrow down your search for information by looking not at all of Judaism, but specifically looking at Ashkenazi Jews. It will leave you wondering why all of Israel despises Germany for persecuting the Jews, when it was actually the German Rothschilds who were funding the German government.

182101_406261722765464_176787171_n.jpg

Mitt is a regular guy once you get to know him. He even has a tailor made plaid shirt and a pair of $450.00 jeans just like we do. Oh ya, and an elevator in the garage.

We need to drug test the members of Congress...they MUST be on something!

Let's not get any more focused on individual politics than absolutely necessary. Personally, I'm more outraged at what Obama is doing with our money, than with what Romney is doing with his own. Which will show you how divisive individual politics can be. A dog best left sleeping, if you please.

Let's talk t-buckets!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not politics. I get enough of that everywhere else.

Thanks,

Let's talk t-buckets!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not politics. I get enough of that everywhere else.

Thanks,

I agree 100% !!! There are PLENTY of sites that are dedicated to political stuff, we don't need it here!

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back